Friday 21 June 2013

animation evaluation/review

the same as my interactive project i didnt do too well on this project either the same as my interactive project i was unable to create my animation because i didnt have enough time.

what did go well for me on this project was the planning and the storyboarding, although i dont like storyboarding i got it done and uploaded in the end with a rough schedule. i think my ideas were pretty good.

what didnt go too well was the time it took me to complete the storyboarding and that i was continuosly complaining about it like i complain about pretty much everything else that doesnt go my way.

i was thinking about creating my animation on my dsi flipnote  studio but that idea changed and i decided to do it on paper, even though it didnt get done in the end that was how i was planning on doing it. it would have taken me about 2 - 3 hours to complete with the included colour and possibly sound.

peer reviews

amber said she liked it because its cool and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment