Friday 1 February 2013

Interactive game review/evaluation


Interactive game review
I found this topic very hard and confusing, I need to improve on a lot of things relating to this topic. My only strength in my opinion was my ideas and planning, I think I done pretty good on that part, In this topic I felt that I could have listened more and tried to memorise more instead of simultaneously calling miss over to help every 5 seconds. I think I was just feeling lazy and I could’ve tried to do more on my own, I just didn’t want to mess it up. If my aim is to be a graphics designer when I grow up I’m going to have to learn how to use these basic programs like adobe flash and photoshop.

Creative.
I didn't really get any ideas for the game in my surrounding it just popped into my head while I was listening to the explanation of the task we needed to complete. I'm not the pretty in pink type of girl im into gore, horror and action so i started thinking about what in my interests i could use to help me with the project, i think thats where the idea came from. A haunted house sounded good to me at the time.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment